Partners in Technology (2001)
Annual CUNA Technology Council Summit
August 15-18, 2001
Lake Buena Vista, FL
The CUNA Technology Council Executive Committee would like to extend our sincere
thanks to the following vendor sponsors who participated in the 2001 Summit.
Their involvement made many of the events and speakers possible.
- Avaya, Inc. for sponsoring the conference
- CGI Information Management Systems & Consultants
for sponsoring the breakout session entitled "How to Make a Happy Marriage
Between IT and Marketing" on Friday, August 17
- Co-op Network for sponsoring the
continental breakfast on Thursday, August 16
- CU Village for sponsoring the breakout
session entitled "Account Aggregation"on Thursday, August 16
- CUNA Mutual Group for sponsoring
the welcome reception on Wednesday, August 15
- CUNA Network Services for sponsoring the
conference portfolios and CD ROM cases
- Digital Insight for sponsoring
the panel discussion entitled "Home Banking/Bill Presentment"on
Thursday, August 16
- Reed Data, Inc. for sponsoring the
membership lunch on Thursday, August 16
- Symitar for sponsoring the breakout
session entitled "Top 10 Technologies" on Thursday, August 16
Thank you all for making the Partners in Technology Program such a success
© 2008 CUNA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction is prohibited without written consent.